What is a Prosthodontist?
Prosthodontist are dental specialists in the restoration and replacement of teeth. After completing four years of dental school, prosthodontists receive three years of specialized training in an American Dental Association (ADA) accredited post graduate dental education program. Prosthodontics is one of the eight recognized dental specialties recognized by the ADA.
Some of the service offerred by Dr. Chopra are:
Cosmetic Dental Procedures
- Cosmetic Bonding to fix spaces, chips, cracks and older looking fillings
- Tooth Whitening/Bleaching to enhance your smile with some added confidence
- 'Instant Orthodontics' - if your teeth are malpositioned or not symmetrically aligned, we may be able to straighten your smile with out the need for braces
- Tooth Colored 'White' fillings for your back teeth
- Porcelain veneers (facings) to beautify your smile
Crowns and Bridges
- Crowns (caps) are used to cover and protect your teeth; if your tooth is chipped, las a large filling in it, has had a root canal or has recently broken, a natural looking 'all ceramic' crown may help to get the tooth back into nonnal function, and improve your smile
- If your teeth are badly worn down, we can use crowns and/or bridges to build them back up and help you get your teeth back to proper function
Removable Complete and Partial Dentures
- A partial dentures is a cost effective choice in helping you replace any missing teeth, especially in the back
- We can now make light weight partial dentures with 'hidden' clasps to make them less noticeable
- Our goal is to provide you with comfortable, affordable, natural looking dentures which give you some confidence with your smile
Dental Implant Restorations
- Dental Implants are titanium, tooth shaped inserts plaGe( into your bone where your missing teeth are. We can the attach a crown, bridge, or a denture to it to help you replace any missing teeth
- Whether you want to hold a lower denture in place, replace a missing tooth or 'get rid' of you partial denture, and have something 'fixed' to your teeth, dental implants may be able to provide some added comfort in chewing and improve your confidence in your smile
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader (or an equivalent application) to view and print these forms. If you need Acrobat Reader please click here to download it.
Dr. Chopra offers free consultations at the office to help you with any questions you may have. Please call the office at (937) 382-3008 or (513) 871-4411 to schedule a complimentary office visit and opportunity for Dr. Chopra to answer any questions that you may have.